Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More Vampire's!

I think you all know how much I loved the Twilight books! Well, I found another vampire series that is so good! It is called the Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. This is a series of 6 books and they are SO GOOD! The 6th one is coming out in December and I can't wait! It is about two kinds of vampires (Moroi, the good vampires and Strigoi, the bad vampires) and Dhampir, the people who protect the Moroi. It follows two young girls (a Moroi and a Dhampir) who are best friends and in high school (of sorts). They of course encounter a bunch of action when they always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But they also find love! Seriously, if you like Twilight I am confident you will like this series too. And if you didn't like Twilight ...... still give this a try. They are super easy and fast reads due to the fact that the target audience are teenagers and young adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment